Want to be notified when a new article is posted? Entere your email here.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fly Away, Little One. Be Free!

It's been a good couple of days:
  • Yesterday, we just got a very good sized check from the IRS (we'd let some things slide when the Unknown Son was sick, and finally got things straightened out a few months ago.
  • about a half-hour ago, I submitted a paper to a journal (not a top-tier one, but a decent one). It's been about 4 years since we started it. So now, it's off my desk.
  • I just got an email that my new 43-inch flat-panel TV is available for pickup from Best Buy.
All in all, a nice way to close out the year. Now I just have to get the TV set up in time to watch the Lesnar/Overeem MMA fight on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I could I desire to recommend you few fascinating things or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to learn even more issues about it!

Also visit my website ... http://365dayloannow.com

Catriona Mathew said...

This complimentary report will assist us in helping you. The information is for the sole purpose of preparing your personal Retirement Profile. SEC Rules and Regulations require, call 800-900-5867 or email us at info@retiregroup.com.John Jastremski